Mouth smell
From last 7-8 days I feel a weired smell as I got up any time even in day time. But in morning it is higher than day time after sleeping. I am also going through some stomach problem like gasetic. So plz consult me the problem what should I do. And wht it may be.

Dr. Raghavendra
Dental Surgeon 8 yrs exp Bangalore

Yes gastric regurgitation can cause bad breath and etching of ur front teeth. Early morning bad odour is common for everyone. Try to keep oral cavity clean. There are many other problems like lung disorders and other medical problems can cause bad odour. Consult one physician and dentist too
Dr. M. R. Pujari
Dentist 12 yrs exp Bangalore

Hi.. get oral prophylaxis done form dentist and apply Hexigel everyday night on gums for two weeks. Regards
Dr. Priyanka Sehgal
Dentist 6 yrs exp Jaipur
The problem could be because of your gastric problem. The gastric problem causes acid regurgitation and hence causing bad breath. Drink plenty of water. Also consult your dentist and get your teeth examined for plaque and tartar. Regards, Dr Priyanka Sehgal