Mouth related
Smelling from mouth always and also pain in teeth I brush my teeth twice a day what should I do ? Please help

Dr. Garima Prashad Gupta
Dentist 8 yrs exp Delhi
good afternoon it seems like you have weak gums visit your dentist for scaling and polishing of your teeth. That helps you get rid of the food deposits that are responsible for causing bad breadth and gum infection. Also please brush your teeth twice daily especially at night and use a mouthwash after brushing. Also avoid snacking inbetween your meals and rinse your mouth everytime after finishing your meals. regards;