Mouth odor
How can I remove my mouth odor .it's bed smell while breathing I wants to remove the bed smell.what the things should I do for that odor

Dr. Ruchika Mittal
Periodontist 7 yrs exp Jaipur
bad odour may be generally due to - deposits on teeth - deposits on tongue solution - visit a dentist( periodontist- pyorrhea specialist) for complete cleaning of mouth -  drink plenty of water. - clean your tongue after brushing using plastic tongue cleaners - remember to rinse whenever you eat anything.
Dr. Vikas Jharwal
Orthodontist 10 yrs exp Jaipur
drink plenty of water.... n have food or snacks at short interval of time. time gap should not be too much... u can use any mouthwash on regular basis n u should go  for a proper scaling of full mouth