cancer-icon

Mouth cancer

Hello.sir.I have one white tumor at cheek of the mouth and beside of teeth in this month.last month unexpectedly bite my cheek with my teeth.this month that tumor developing.I don't drink and I don't eat any tobacco. What are the causes ? Plz help me.I worried about mouth cancer. Mouth cancer will curable without surgery ? Or any other natural treatment for this ?

Doctor Answers (2) on Mouth cancer

Dr. Shubham Jain Delhi | Surgical Oncologist
Please share a pic of the lesion if you can. From your description it seems unlikely to be cancer but better to be safe than sorry. Consult a good dentist or ENT surgeon in vicinity at the earliest
Mumbai | Oncologist/Cancer Specialist
Now a days mouth cancer are curable with surgery as well as with radiation therapy. Radiation therapy is used in case of organ preservation when tumour is small and excisable. First you need to confirm about your problem, biopsy will help you to diagnose.