Mouth breathing

I am doing mouth breathing while sleeping...i am having dns(deviated nasal spectrum)..is it coz of dns i am doing mouth breathing?how to stop?i am having problem in morning i.e bulgum coming out,sneezing..what is the permanent solution?i hav heard of dna surgery which is septoplasty..but a ent doctor told me that after 6-8 months nasal spectrum again becomes deviated..is it true? I want a permanent solution..pls do suggest..

Doctor Answers (2) on Mouth breathing

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
No.. Septoplasty if done by an experienced ENT Surgeon will be a once in a lifetime procedure. If you are able to come down to Bengaluru for about 10 days, I can help you. You actually need only about 6-8 hours hospitalisation but post surgery, you will need to visit my clinic every other day for proper post-operative treatment and cleaning. This meticulous post operative management is the secret of my great results ...both functionally and cosmetically.
Dr. Pinaki Mazumder Kolkata | Otologist/ Neurotologist
If septoplasty operation is done properly  you will not suffer from nasal obstruction any more. Sneezing is another issue, usually it is due to nasal allergy or irritation. It has to be treated medically. Consult an experienced ENT surgeon and get operated. With best wishes.