Deviated Nasal Septum

I have Deviated Nasal Septum and I'm feeling difficulty in breathing, so I want to undergo surgery for that. I want to know the minimum cost for DNS surgery.

Doctor Answers (2) on Deviated Nasal Septum

Dr. Gladson Guddappa Uchil Bangalore | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
First of all, if I were to operate on all deviated nasal septums, would be busy 24/7 doing only that! 70% of all humanity has some deviation of their nasal septum. Consult a good ENT Specialist near you to examine you, get a CT scan of your paranasal sinuses & then if clinically significant, you will need to undergo Nasal Endoscopic Surgery. Septoplasty is just one step of this surgery. Let your ENT Surgeon decide what steps are required to relieve your illness based on the findings of the CT scan. Costs of surgery vary on the number of steps of surgery required in your individual case, the hospital type, the ward type, the conpetence & seniority of surgeon and also on the technologies used(LASERs Coblators & Microdebriders are expensive but very useful tools in doing accurate and minimally invasive surgeries).
Dr. Nilesh Madkikar Pune | ENT/ Otorhinolaryngologist
Septoplasty done usually under local anesthesia in a good small pvt set up shall cost approx 35-40 k while the same done in a corporate hosp may cost approx 60k in a semi pvt room. Has a CT scan been done to identify the deviation and other causes of obstruction?