Mother has Tooth ache

Hello , my mother 56 yrs old, is having toothache in her upper jaw left corner, which comes and goes. Usually very painful at night. We have plan to visit dentist , but we are out of station for few days. We suspect wisdom tooth but is there a way to confirm it and tackle it with ease for few days till we are back .

Doctor Answers (4) on Mother has Tooth ache

If possible and accessible Get a check up done by a local dentist where-ever you are .Thats how u can confirm. There are many reasons for such pain. She might need to start antibiotic and painkillers..that might give her some relief for time being.
Hi..I think she has cavity and needs either root canal or extraction. She can take Tablet Diclomol twice daily after food for three days. You can book an appointment with me on Practo for treatment. Regards
Dr. Shruti Agarwal Kolkata | Cosmetic/Aesthetic Dentist
She could take painkillers which suits her and do frequent warm rinses before she can see a dentist and a definitive plan can be then chalked out
Hello, For symptomatic relief from pain you can give her ketorol DT a dispersable tablet..(if she is not allergic) take half glass water put the tablet in and give it to her twice a day. After you are back visit the dentist and know the exact cause of pain. Hope this helps!