Mood swings
Having problems with my behavior I behave childishly and my friends have to deal with it I am not able to understand what I want in life I am not focused also I don't believe that my parents want me

You are seeking  Attention  dear. You will get your attention not by your  behavior, instead only through your actions and attitude.
Visit  a psychologist  to get through your own responsibility about yourself
When seen from a overall view childish like behaviour can be sometimes connected with attention seeking. As you have told that you feel and believe that your parents too are not Intrested in you. This might be leading to attention seeking. As childlike you have got attention till date but not as your are getting matured you will see that the people of your age will behave very different. Don't look out for attention your worth is not measured by the attention you get. As far as your goal you can see a career expert and can take test.
I would suggest observe you thoughts when you behave childlike. It might have to do with attention seeking. A psychologist will help you to restructure your thoughts. I have initiated process by observing the thoughts but you now need to catch and change them.
Catch, check and change your thoughts just before you cat child like. Keep in mind you matters even if no one gives special attention. Strengthen this belief it will help you to tackle this Behaviour.