Mood change
My fiances mood changes very fast.. he questions me on my relationship with other frnds and on previous relationship..he wants things to be done in his wayvetr it is ryt or not . He s very possessive.. he has concept I me myself and doesnt try to understand others feelings..shud I marry him or not.. in future will it b a problem

Dr. Sarah Ahmed
Psychotherapist 6 yrs exp Bangalore

I understand that your fiancee is possessive and does not try to understand you.If you are confused about marrying him,its better to discuss about your feelings with him and clarify about your doubts before you marry,understanding is very important for a relationship to be successful in the long term.Understanding is needed from both the partners.One sided understanding won't help to maintain the relationship.

Changes in mood and personality