Monolithic cap comes off
What shud I do if monolithic cap came of on Day 1 of fixing and then day 2 of refix. Is it the cap or doctor or me who is more likely to be the reason. What shud be my next steps, besides re fixing by doc for ensuring longevity

Hello It’s not the cap for sure Height of the tooth might be less or the margins aren’t proper please visit another dentist

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

+194
Chat with a dentist
A cap fixed with permanent cement should not come out like that. Consult your dentist again or take a second opinion
Avoid sticky things like eclairs or chewing gum etc which can pull your crown out
The crown height must be low. Visit your doctor. He will take care of it. If it repeatedly comes out you need to see another doctor
Well a lot depends on how much of tooth structure remains u can ask your doc to do a crown lengthening hope it helps
All 3 can be the reasons for this. Go back to the same doctor to know the reason for the same as this should not happen so often.
go back to the same doctor.
it should not come off often.