Missing period

Hello there !! am married..My period is 10 days late and am experiencing vaginal discharge for past few days. And abdominal pain and cramps in my stomach. But never vommiting.. one day i experienced light spotting. I was diagnosed with pcos so my period was irregular from jan to april. Then i undergome treatment.. And from may my period was regular to last september So could i be pregnant or whether this absense of period is due to pcos.?

Doctor Answers (5) on Missing period

Dr. Rita Bakshi Delhi | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
Hello, It is impossible to confirm pregnancy through symptoms. For now, get a urine pregnancy test done to confirm whether you are pregnanct or not. If the result is positive, then consult your doctor. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi that offers varied gynecology treatments and services to help you have a successful treatment. You can mail me your contact details so that I can get in touch with you
Dr. Pritam Prakash Sulakhe Pune | Gynecologist/Obstetrician
First thing first Do urine pregnancy test and c ....
Get a urine for pregnancy  home kit.If report comes positive consult ur doc.if negative take susten sr(300)once daily for 10 days and wait for 10 days for ur periods.
With symptoms, no one can tell u whether u r pregnant or not. So you have to do Urine pregnancy test.
Dr. Indhra Nedumaran Chennai | Gynecologist
Do home pregnancy test