MILK TOOTH + BRACES
Doctor Answers (10) on MILK TOOTH + BRACES
1- Orthodontic treatment should be considered first to correct mal-aligned teeth which might take 6 month to 3years depending on the severity on an average 1.5 years. We can plan cosmetic correction for fast results but case selection is important for good result so need to see clinically.
2- Yes, braces will work for your age. Worth in terms of saving your teeth material as it is least invasive compared to other fast options.
3- oh.. Every dentist has to answer this question to most of our parents, answer is 'No'. It's a myth, we need to remove teeth manually, I have not seen any computerized or robotic tooth removal system around me, might come in future. Don't worry discuss with your dentist and go ahead with planned treatment options.
1. Braces treatment is definitely a better treatment option for you but time can be reduced to 16-18 months with proper treatment planning.
2. Braces is feasible for any age group and yes it is always better to realign your natural tooth in a more favorable position.
3. Removal of tooth mechanically can cause no problem if all the sterilization protocols are taken care of. Regards.
2. Braces work at all ages. And putting braces is definitely the best option.
3. Removing teeth in order to gain space is perfectly normal and does not cause any problems at all.