Mild fever in the evening
Hello sir/ mam, From past 3 to 4 days I m have mild fever only in the evening with heaviness in head and mild pain in the both legs. I also feel cold from evening till morning without any chills. I want to know what can be possible cause or is it due to change in climate? Awaiting quick response will be useful. Thank you.

Dr. Jyoti Talukdar
Medical Microbiologist 18 yrs exp Gurgaon

An evening fever could be due to TB, GET checked by a physician
Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety...climate may or may not be responsible...Avoid common irritants such as cigarette smoke and sudden temperature changes...Take over the counter paracetamol 650 mg thrice daily and do tepid sponging...Consult nearest physician they will do the needful.
Dr. Rama S.K
Internal Medicine 16 yrs exp Pune
Evening fever....gives pattern No chill but sweat present...do you cough also Possibilities....malaria...urine infection.....abscess.....to rule out TB