My body temperature usually rises to 99-100 degrees F during evenings. This has been happening for the past few weeks. I also start to feel a bit of tiredness in my limbs at the same time. I did a blood test for CBC, Dengue and Typhoid. All tests were normal. I have noticed my immunity level has gone down as I have been contracting flu and infections very often in the past few months.
Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice
X--RAY CHEST PA VIEW DIGITAL.
CONSULT A GENERAL PHYSICIAN M.D. TILL THAN,
TABLET FLEXON TWO-TIMES A DAY AFTER FOOD.AS REQUIREDOR THREE DAYS.
TABLET AUGMENTATINE 625 THREE TIMES A DAY AFTER FOOD FOR FIVE DAYS.
PLENTY OF LIQUIDS.
AVOID SPICY FRIED JUNK FOOD OR FOOD FROM OUTSIDE.
LIGHT DIET WITH LEAST OIL.
There isn't sufficient information to suggest a specific diagnosis. I would advise you to visit a MD general medicine so that you can be examined and undergo the necessary investigations to find the underlying cause and have it treated accordingly. These following steps may help:
- Drink lots of water and stay well hydrated at all times of the day(Aim to drink 2.5-3 liters of water everyday)
- Be careful with caffeine aim to drink caffeinated drinks such as coffee, tea, cola just 1 or 2 times a day, above 6 such drinks would make you irritable, anxious and will negatively affect your performance
- Don't skip meals, Eat healthy, clean and nutritious diet, Don't crash diet
- Eat iron rich food
- Adults need upto 8 hours of sleep per night
- Destress yourself with methods such as yoga/meditation.
- Exercise regularly(30-45mins/day)
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.