Fever at night, vanishes in morning.
I get fever upto 102.5 during evening and night. Fever vanishes in the morning. Blood report states RBC, WBC and platlets as normal. I took following medicines twice a day for last two days: 1. Paracip 650 2. Cefix 200 DT 3. Pantosec D I was alright today in the daytime but now I am again developing fever. I experience a bit of weakness as well along with the fever. What should I do? Thanks.

Since how long u have been getting fever,take paracip 6hrly, if I don't find any response,need to investigate further to find focusw
watch for clinical aggravation or improve ment
watch for red flag signs

You need to mention the duration of fever as well as the associated symptoms if any... Get tested for malaria (malaria antigen), Dengue (NS1ag/IgM antibody) and Typhoid (typhidot IgM) as these are the most common illnesses in our country causing fever apart from viral illnesses.
Get tests done if fever continues for next 1-2 days
Consult a physician with reports for proper management as all these illnesses are easily curable but need timely treatment.
Hello sir take paracip 650 TDS instead BD ....if still not improve in fever. go for investigations.
Hey You need some tests done. Get CBC done and get a chest X-ray done. I need some more information. How long has this been happening ?
please consult with me on chat will suggest