Migrane headache

I have been having an acute headache for the past 4 days around my eyes and on the temple (left hand side only). I am a nursing mother. I have been taking Dolopar and Combiflam but to no avail. Please suggest a remedy.

Hi..... Self-care measures can help ease the pain of a migraine headache. Try muscle relaxation exercises. Relaxation may help ease the pain of a migraine headache. Relaxation techniques may include progressive muscle relaxation, meditation or yoga. Get enough sleep, but don't oversleep. Get an adequate amount of sleep each night. It's best to go to bed and wake up at regular times, as well. Rest and relax. If possible, rest in a dark, quiet room when you feel a headache coming on
Dr. Harsha
Hi there...The migraine headache is usually unilateral and associated with visual disturbance, nausea, vomiting. There are many triggering factors for migraine like strong smells, bright light, emotional stress, insomnia. keep account of the triggering factors and try to avoid them. When you get a headache go into a dark room and rest. Try yoga and mediation to relax your body and mind. You can also consult a general physician or neurologist for further evaluation.