Mid invisalign - Wisdom tooth removal
I have started my invisalign treatment 4 months ago (for deep bite and overcrowding) and now my dentist is asking me to surgically remove all 4 wisdom tooth. Is it absolutely necessary? I feel no pain and rather wasn't even aware of the presence of them until I got my OPG scan done.

Hello. Your Wisdom tooth are impacted. An impacted tooth is a tooth that, has been blocked from breaking through the gum. Orthodontic treatment required space for movement and alignment of teeth. To achieve this, extraction of teeth is indicated. In your case, The impacted tooth has created a restricted space for the movement of your teeth during orthodontic treatment. It is advised to extract your teeth in order to create space for proper alignment of teeth.
Maintain proper oral hygiene. Avoid self diagnosis or treatment

Talk to experienced dentist online and get your health questions answered in just 5 minutes.

Consult with a dentist
For treatment of crowding we need space in arch. So by extracting some teeth space is created. In your case wisdom tooth are impacted, so go ahead with extraction. Still have queries then consult doctor online or offline.
Yes it's necessary that avoid future crowding.
Hello dear Please be calm Yes wisdom teeth do create crowding in the arch.so for proper orthodontic treatment,they must be removed.for further details you can consult me Thanks