Mentally unstable

Dear sir, my mother has got depressed after I left to a foreign country some two years back. From then on she gradually starting talking to herself . considering all this I came back to my home last year. But the situation has got worsen . consulted many psychiatrist in chennai. But nothing works. help me.pls
views-icons 15 Views Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (1) on Mentally unstable

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. In this matter we need to talk to the patient to find out what she feels and how she feels. I suggest you talk to her as much as you can without getting irritated and listen to her. Don't consult many psychiatrists, just stick to one and let him do his thing. Regular counselling and pharmacotherapy will help her. Give it some time. Regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
message icon Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?