Mentally very depressed
Good morning , me Puja want a help from you , I have been visited to psychetrist from Jan after my mom's death and from April I stop the medication , now I m mentally very depressed and tried suicide also and admitted to hospital , now also even small things hurts me a lot and a feel to die , recently one more thing happens to me that I always see that there are someone besides me but whenever I look for that I don't see anything and this increase my heartbeats , in this situation I need your help doctor bcoz I don't want to die but whenever something happens I forget everything and just focus on how to suicide. Pls help me pls

You should not stop the medication suddenly without consulting your Psychiatrist.
start the medications