Mentally ill
I have some mentally problem. Can't feel positivity and could not be in present. Feeling frustrated and furious every time. Can't understand what is happening. I don't want anything more. Lack of self-esteem. Could not focus on reality and problems can't face them. Plz suggest me what i have to do. Whenever i am going to meditate there is little headache started. Can't take proper sleep and cant stop overthinking.

Loss of interest, decreased concentration and attention, feeling low and disturbed sleep or appetite are some of the signs of depression. Consult a psychiatrist who will assess you in detail. If you are feeling suicidal or hopeless, seek professional help immediately. Try some relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation and deep breathing. Indulge in hobbies. Spend time with people close to you.
first do the following investigations and see a psychiatrist - vitamin B12, Ca, D3, cbc, TSH.
Hello, It seems that you are having symptoms of depression. Perhaps you could confide in someone close to you and talk to them about your feelings. You can start off by interacting with one or two close friends or family members for short periods of time, and eventually increase the amount of time you spend with others. This will help you feel less lonely and will help you form meaningful relationships. You can also join a hobby class for something that you like doing in order to keep yourself busy and happy. You can also start doing some volunteer work at an NGO whose cause you support. This would give you a sense of accomplishment and enhance your self esteem. It is also highly recommended that you consult a psychologist to gain a deeper understanding of your feelings, and to seek in depth guidance.
Seek professional help from a mental health expert
Spend time doing exercises focused on you, perhaps joining some hobby classes or some volunteer work
Hello. The symptoms you have talked about suggest a depressive episode. Is there any stress in your life at present? Therapy, counselling and medications can help.
Please see a psychiatrist who will diagnose and suggest treatment.
Hello my friend...just remember "Broken heart and shattered dreams are key mentors for weaving a glorious destiny."...Consult nearest psychiatrist as you require detailed counseling session and you may require medications to solve your problems as many things can't be discussed in forum like this...With that fallow relaxation techniques like yoga, meditation,avoid alcohol, smoking, coffee, tea...have good sleep and develop healthy food habits..good luck