Mentally disturbes

I am always thinking something and never stable. I dont know what to do. I have gone through many things and now i have no one to share with.

Doctor Answers (1) on Mentally disturbes

Ms. Sneha Bhat Bangalore | Counselling Psychologist
Hey, Your inner world is bombarded with thoughts and outer world seems empty without anyone, with whom you could comfortably share what you are going through. That is a terrible state to be in. Rumination though seems unintentional is trying to say something. There will be some unaddressed needs as well as emotions which are being communicated by this rush of thoughts. If your mind has been raising some thoughts now, after going through a lot it also is capable of understanding and resolving them to start the next phase of life. It is a good idea to take aid of a psychologist or psychiatrist who would help you understand and manage the current situation with medication and counseling or counseling alone. It will give you control of your thoughts as well as life and aid you in taking measures to come out of your loneliness. Remember that you have people around, with whom you can share stuff. You just need to reach out to them, just the way you did now. Good Luck.