Mentally disturbed

Its about my reaction towards my circumstances. I feel very happy when I came to know a good news. That's ok But, the worst part is if I hear any thing bad then feel too depressed. I feel like I have lost everything, everyone feel like alone untill I hear a new thing. What's wrong with me??.

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello, I think there is a deeper reason behind this mindset which got instilled in you either by somebody or some particular incident in your past life. It's due to that experience your behaviour is triggered hence you feel uncomfortable. Do consult a psychologist or a family counsellor and get it resolved.
Dr. Dinesh
Clinical Psychologist 7 yrs exp Chennai
See dear friend it ok to feel both feeling like sad and happiness. But what really matters is that how much it troubles ur interpersonal relationship, social interaction, working situation and internal built,health. It is better u take up a appointment with a psychologist to a quantify the symptoms and make sure it is under sub clinical level and u r not harbouring any other clinical condition . Thanking you S.Dinesh Clinical Clinical psychologist Reg no A25477