Mental stress

I have lost all interest in Friends and job, I am always tired and procrastinating about things and due to this I am failing in my career. Please advise

Ms. Hema Sampath
Clinical Psychologist 11 yrs exp Bangalore

What is so important to get approval from friends and the world which puts you down ,  which in turn u feel demotivated all the time?
Dr. Vikas Khanna
Hypnotherapist 13 yrs exp Delhi
Procrastination means that you are not motivated to do what you are doing. Find out how can you stimulate interest in work. And there may be an expectant behavior , you expect from your friends which results in dissatisfaction. You may discuss at length with the psychologist in your city.
Dr. Amit Sharma
Counselling Psychologist 8 yrs exp Delhi
Prepare a list of all the tasks you have to do this shall transfer your stress on paper, you might be surprised to realize that the list is not as big as you imagined . Follow 2 minutes rule i.e do the things immediately which can be done in less than 2 minutes. You don't have to do everything in one day just do them one by one. Taking a short vacation and meeting your old friends or old aged relative will be helpful.