Mental stress

I get upset cause nobody supports me and my wish.. And I am forced to lead my life according to others.

Doctor Answers (4) on Mental stress

Dr. Antara Gupta Aligarh | Psychiatrist
Hello. I find a basic problem here. Self pity and victimisation.  Feel powerful even in situations where you think you are forced to take a decision. Empower yourself and think... ultimately i have taken the decision. It's  not others wish. I have done it for betterment. For stopping altercation and conflicts. Think this way. In the mean time make yourself heard. Raise your voice. For low mood or anxiety visit a psychiatrist.
Ms. Hema Sampath Bangalore | Clinical Psychologist
Hi R u married or yet to??!! What is that u wanted which others do not like???!!!! Is your wish hurting others or causing some trouble to others? ??
Please  do visit a Counsellor and share your feelings to them and have a clarity about your decisions
Dr. Vikas Khanna Delhi | Hypnotherapist
That is sad. One often has to do minor adjustments/compromises but living according to other brings conflict. Since you have not discussed the issues in details, I would advice you to meet a counselor who can help you in making decisions and choices so that you live your life as wish to!
get counseling done
Dr. Satish Ramaiah Bangalore | Addiction Psychiatrist
Hi

When there is mismatch between our expectations and experiences, yes it does cause stress. There are two things constantly happening. What's happening around us and how we let it affect us. We may not have full control over what happens around us, but we should be able to manage how it affects us emotionally. Start seeing things objectively and as a matter if fact without getting emotional. Then you can start working on conversing with people and enrolling them into your world to change things. Best wishes