Mental Health

Test your brain, which I shall get Causing me to know Which part of my brain that are responsible for such strange ideas please help me.
views-icons 46 Views 1 Share Bookmark this Answer

Dr. Sonia Malhotra
Psychiatrist 6 yrs exp Pune

Dear sir, Please respond back with your problems/ symptoms. Why you need to test your brain will decide what testing you need to be put through. Tests are available for structure of the brain, function of the brain and behaviors and emotions that the brain generates. Without details, it wont be possible to tell, what you are looking for?
Dr. Satish Ramaiah
Addiction Psychiatrist 13 yrs exp Bangalore

There are several tests to check structural parts of brain and functioning of brain. It all depends on why we are doing the test and what are we trying to find out. You need to see a specialist with description of nature of the issue, severity and the impact on your functioning, which will help the psychiatrist or psychologist to decide which test to be administered. Regards