Mental health regarding..

Hello doctor, I'm suffering from psychic disorders. But psychiatrists are very costly. I don't have that much money. I can't afford to it. What should I do? I have decided to go to medical college hospitals where the doctor's fee is not more than Rs.100 . Now my doubt is. What is difference between doctors in specialty hospitals and doctors in medical college hospitals? Will there be any difference in treatments? What are the pros and cons of both these types of doctors? Please guide me. If I had asked anything wrong, please don't be harsh on me. I need a psychiatric help badly. Day to day my problems are increasing. Please help me regarding this. Thank you

Doctor Answers (1) on Mental health regarding..

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. Private clinics and other corporate hospitals can be very expensive these days. I would encourage you in your decision of consulting in a medical college hospital. The cost is less and the services are also good. As per medical care is concerned, there is no difference in medical college hospital or any other corporate hospital. You can be rest assured that the doctors at both places are good. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.