Menstural pain
I get menstural pain on my first day of periods which are so severe that i cannot get put of the bed. I was on homeopathic med for 6 months but it didnot help.i take meftal spas and ayurvedic med nowadays. My thyroid level is normal. I also suffer from pms before one week of onset of periods.

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 13 yrs exp Pune

You can take meftal500 thrice a day. That's the best will decrease ur pain by 70% with no sideeffects
Dr. Jyoti Bhaskar
Gynecologist 25 yrs exp Delhi
I know it is very criplling. But it is not just you. Many girls have the same problem. You will need an ultrasound to rule out any cause for the pain. If all is well on ultrasound then we can put you on hormonal treatment.