Severe pain

My spouse is suffering with severe pain near anus and private parts. We are unable to judge it and simply wait, that after some time, it will get Ok Pl advise suitable Doctor Ref.
views-icons 195 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Ramesh Maheshwari
Sexologist 31 yrs exp Pune

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

Consult local doctor
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?