Severe pain in vegina
I masturbated last night very fastly, now i'm feeling severe pain in stomach muscles and also in vegina. I feel this pain when i'm walk, talk and even when i sleeps. I know masturbation doesn't effect body too much but this seems some usual problem. Please describe and give me a solution.

Hello, You can take an anti-spasmodic medication if you are not allergic to any medication.
Go slow. Apply hot water Bag on the lower abdomen. In case the pain is persistent, consult a gynec

Severe bone and muscle pain Severe leg pain at night Severe pain in right buttock