Memory problem
What are the things to do to improve memory. I even forget the things I studied last night. Is there any medicine to  enhance memory.

hello practo user I can understand your concerns regarding you memory problems. You can try and practice deep breathing and meditation on a regular basis which will help improve your concentration and memory. Go for regular exercise and maintain a healthy lifestyle. Try and maintain fixed times for studying , take proper breaks inbetween study sessions , study for 30-35 minutes and then take a 5-10 minutes break . Avoid watching tv or using the phone while studying . You can try and spend some quality with your friends and family members to change your mood. It is advisable that you seek help from a clinical psychologist who will help you with time management and provide useful tips and techniques to study better. You can also reach out to me through the practo app for any further help or guidance.
consult a clinical psychologist
meditate , deep breathing , maintain healthy lifestyle , maintain healthy studying schedules , take some time off to relax
Hi I believe you should discuss your concerns in detail with a mental health professional to gain an insight about nature of problem and ways to overcome it through psychotheraputic techniques Consult with me or any psychologist for therapy and counseling Connect with me through practo Follow my Facebook page "juhi parashar -psychotherapist " for mental health issues All the best Seek help for early recovery
Hello Friend, Good that you are seeking a help here. Reason for poor memory or lack of concentration is distraction. Just observe and analyze what's distracting you from studies. Find how you spend your time in non studies activities like internet, social media, games etc. Medicine alone can't improve memory. You need to be willing to make few changes in your day-to-day routine, few lifestyle changes, adopt excersise and meditation etc to improve the focus and concentration. Don't hesitate to take a professional counselling help if general self helps are not giving results. Be positive. You will be alright soon. Feel free reach me for further assistance.
How many years has it been since this problem arose? Was it always like this or did it begin now, if yes, why do you think so? Are you interested in your current line of studies? Are you unable to create and manage your study schedule  or are they external factors affecting you or adding stress? What are your results looking like... Average, good or below average?
Memory can be sharpened(read: The woman who changed her brain by Barbara Young).Create a steady daily routine with realistic goals. Look at some interesting methods that people use to study on Quora. Observe your overall lifestyle, health wise.
However, talking about your stress, concerns and issues in depth will also help. You may contact certain helplines that are there to listen or consult a counsellor you feel comfortable talking to.

Working memory strategies