Memory loss
I am observing a severe memory loss of my past and cant even concentrate on things. Like simple calculations. I had a recent incident and few years back my brother died. Am i having any PTSD? Is this a problem for my future?

Don't  panic on base of assumptions about something like PTSD , specially  when we haven't yet diagnosed it. Memory loss is an umbrella term , it can have various patterns and  different reasons . Don't worry , psychotherapies and medical world have progressed very well with effective  results . We will need to understand  what type of memory loss is this , and then we can treat it. But reach out for professional  help. Goodluck
Take professional  help , diagnose  the problem 's pattern .

Hi. Whenever you're alone, try to focus on any particular past memory or incident.  Try to remember every detail of it. Re enter the emotion, people associated with it...accept past
Brief Psychodynamic Therapy Diary Writing Catharsis
Happiness Let go odds Non reactive
Hi .. you mentioned about an incident , if this was not processed well , it could be PTSD or grief. Kindly connect with a psychologist to understand the healing process. It will also help you let go many events which may be a block in your current life and routine. It may also help you cope with any other events.
I am sorry to hear about your loss , hope you come out of it soon.
You may connect online with me on Practo : Neha Ravichandran
You need a detailed psychological evaluation to ascertain whether it is a post  traumatic amneasia or PTSD or any other condition. Please do consult a clinical psychologist for the needful. You may connect with me on practo consult.
Hi, I understand it can be tough to lose a sibling. It seems like you are feeling stressed and upset and you are not able to concentrate. To get help you can consult a psychiatrist and consider counseling. You can consult a psychiatrist first and then a psychologist. Do not worry what you are going through may not affect your future. You can explain about your condition in detail with a psychologist who will guide you with ways to feel calm.
Consult a psychiatrist and psychologist.
Feel free to contact me for counseling session.
What kind of recent incident you had? You need to be evaluated first before assigned to have PTSD.
consult a clinical psychologist or psychiatrist
Hey Glad u could connect. It is important that u have spoken abt that tragedy with someone .. all your associates thoughts and feelings need to be surfaced. So if u haven’t done that , it can show as ptsd symptoms. Pls feel free to connect over a session if possible so what we can work on this knowing all if your past and current narratives.
Hi... Sometimes I our mind chooses to forget painful past experiences in order to maintain our daily functioning. It's like a maladaptive defensive mechanism. Those things are not getting resolved instead they are getting buried in your subconscious mind. You need to start your therapy again and address those issues (PTSD after brother's death).
Start taking Counselling Sessions from a Psychologist
My Website:  https://gunjanmaithil.wixsite.com/therapy Please use the number mentioned on my website to book online sessions. You can also Google me to seek my Services.