Medicine for kidney stone

Hello sir, my mother is suffering from kidney stones and liver infection and it was enlarged with the size of 17cm, can please suggest me the best medicine for this disease

Doctor Answers (2) on Medicine for kidney stone

Simple answer Homeopathy treatment can help you and without complications.
For Kidney stones,Treatment will b based on size of stones&its location.Symptoms also wil be expressed depending on their location&Size. Stones located in curves r junctions of kidneys/Ureter/Bladder are risksome&causes severe pain,infection,Vomittings,blood in urine,where it needs immediate need of Medicinal r surgical care. But otherwise&in general,&to avoid Recurrence,there r very good Homeo remedies r available,which helps in long run of usage. In same way,For Liver problems also,Based on symptoms&diagnosis,Chronicity T/t will b given. Provided few diet restructions&more intake of water..This is mandatory for any system of medicine for above complaints.