Med certificate for leaves
Hie, I am suffering from conjunctivitis ( red eye) in both my eyes. Its completely red, swollen and mucus forming continuously. My employer is not granting me any leaves. It is contagious and vulnerable to any dust/germs and cleaning of the eye is required every 5-7 mins and working in front of the computer for 8-9 hours is not possible in this condition. Could you help me with a medical certificate or where can i get one ? I stay in safdarjung enclave, New Delhi

Hello Your treating Ophthalmologist will give you a medical certificate
Please visit nearby Ophthalmologist www.icareclinic.in