Pink eye- conjunctivitis
I have pink eye from past 3 days consulted a doctor and he told me that I have conjunctivitis and prescribed me CIPLOX. I have been taking it in every 2 hours but it hasn't helped yet and my other eye has also infected now. Can you suggest some other eye drop

If your redness in eye is after cold and fever then its probably viral conjunctivites so it takes 2-3 weeks to settle , treatment is definately you have to add few more drop, so consult  your doctor again .
Viral conjunctivitis will take 2-3 weeks to subside completely. Getting a second opinion would be prudent to rule out other conditions.

Recurring pink eye in adults Images of pink eye in adults How to get rid of pink eye