Blinking of left eye
My left eye is Blinking from last 3 months. I have visited eye specialist 2 times. They said dry eye is the reason and found no issues with my eyes. I was given eye drops (loteprod , and one more) with meganuron ot plus tablet. But  the problem starts again when finish the course of eye drop. Whom should I consult, is this really related to eye or something else?

Irritation in the eyes usually causes this symptom . Continue with a lubricant like refresh liquegel (cmc1%) . If the problem persists visit a qualified ophthalmologist.

Eyes hurt when blinking Eye socket pain when blinking blinking of eye