Masturbation
Sir I have been masturbating daily for the last 9 years.. But I do not feel any physiological or mental problems due to it.. But still I want to know is it going to harm in long run.. I am very confused.. So I stopped masturbating for last 15 days.. Will it help if I reduce my frequency??

Dr. Sandeep Gupta

Don't worry about it It is always healthy to do masturbation unless you make your self physically exhausted
Dr. Vinay Gupta
Sexologist 32 yrs exp Bilaspur

No. It's not going to harm ur sexual performance in future. It's normal physiological outlet for young unmarried man. So donot bother.
Mr. Poosha Darbha
Sexologist 32 yrs exp Hyderabad
I am writing this just to reinforce what you have just learnt. Masturbation helps you relieve your sexual tensions and stay relaxed. It does not cause any harm. You don't have to trust any myths about it in circulation. Best!