Marriage counceling

My brother married in 2014 and there marriage is love. But from last few days they both fight with each other frequently. I had word with my Bro but he did not understand y they fight with each other.. So please suggest me whom I consult? I live in vashali gahazibad ncr delhi

Doctor Answers (2) on Marriage counceling

Dr. Sugandha Gupta Delhi | Psychiatrist
It is really heartening to see your concern about your brother, and timely help will definitely be fruitful. That said you shall have to convince both your brother and his wife for seeking professional help. Once that is done, you will have to decide whether you would want to go to public or pvt set up for counselling. IHBAS is a good govt hospital with such services. In pvt you will have to look for a clinical psychologist or psychiatrist in your vicinity. I wish you luck in your endeavours.
Dr. D. S. Poonia Jaipur | Psychiatrist
Hi, I think you first consult with a psychiatrist. He will evaluate things first and then do accordingly like if he diagnose some psychiatric illness then manage that. Along with that if there is some adjustment or personality issues he do accordingly. There are other modalities to handle such problems like psychosocial intervention including couple therapy etc. Best to see a psychiatrist.