Man breasts reason
Doctor i do have man breasts . when i was small i was not very fat average so i use to have boobs but in smaller size. but now i am 91 kgs. and i have large bulging oversized man breasts very big. i too masturbate daily. so whats the main reason behind my man breasts and what should i do.do i have any hormonal issues please help me. big trouble

Might be you are overweight according to your height
It could be due to overweight. It could be due to medicines for heart (digoxin), tuberculosis(INH), Spirinolactone, Cimetidine, hormone pills etc. It could be due to unknown causes. Solution is surgical excision of the extra fat known as subcutaneous mastectomy... Cosmetic surgery