Male genital warts
Dear sir/ madam I had male genital warts on forehead of penis , they doesn't show any bleeding I want to get them cured. Are there any medicines that can cure the warts. I am unmarried and i want them to get cured through medicines please suggest me
62 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
Urologist 18 yrs exp Chennai
Hi Please see an dermatologist who can apply chemical treatment to the warts/diathermy/freezing.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Male genital hair removal
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.