Genital warts (HPV)
A had got pearly penile papules 6-7 months back!! Its was under head of penis later on it disappeared.. i was happy later on two months backk. It came again i used castor-NF skin cream.. But this time something were also there.. i researrch about it i found that its genital wart.. PPP had gone few weeks ago, 1 month ago genital warts was too muchh.. but this week day by day its decreasing em not sure but its not increasing because i daily use castor oil 3 time a day and keep it clean.. Please suggest me how to cure genital warts? And can genital warts cure permanently? Because my sexual-confident has been low due to this infectio.. Reply soon

Dr. Harisha N L

Hello my friend... I understand your concern towards your genital health... There are many causes for genital rashes so thorough clinical examination and evaluation is necessary to diagnose and treat the condition appropriately...possible causes are sexually transmitted diseases, if you are having associated itching it may be due to fungal infection,contact dermatitis, psoriasis, scabies etc...so I would suggest you to consult nearest dermatologist they will do the needful