Pearly penile papule mayb
I noticed few while back that i had very minute PPP symptom lyke white bumps on my penish head shaft back and i applied castor oil twice a day for 2 days and now i notice that the head of the penis has a very distinct row of white bumps..how to get rid off them plzzzz help 😭

First pl get the proper diagnosis done. Because- Sometimes there may be more than one infection. PPP may be unsightly but are not harmful either to you or your partner. They will last for several years and cannot be removed with creams or ointments.