PPP treatment
Wanted to know about treatment of pearly penile papules. What kind of doctor would be Able to look into this. Dermatologist or?? Also wanted to know about lump formation in testicles. What doctor to refer to urologist or?
793 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Satish Sawale
Sexologist 18 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹600 for 24 hrs

It'd better if u share pics of issue, if u had unprotected sex in recent past n got d issue dermatologist will play roll 1st... Take care
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?

This question featured in :

Pearly penile papules ayurvedic treatment
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.