Pearly Penile Papules
I have small white outgrowths around my penis head. I checked online and I think they are pearly penile papules. They are not itchy or secreting any fluids. Is there any way ointment to treat them?

Hello there.  I can understand your concern.  I think you haven't read about them conpletely. They are just normal anatomical structures. You do not need to remove them unless they are causing any problem. Just leave it the way it is. Consult a dermatologist in person for further evaluation and management.  Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain. Bangalore.