HPV genital warts
I have HPV warts around my penis. These are small pearl like masses. They are neither increasing in no. nor decreasing. Where and whom should I visit?
176 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Harsha
General Physician 4 yrs exp Bangalore
From the picture it is not very clear to tell if it genital wart. Even fox Fordyce spots(it is a natural condition) also look similar. How you should not neglect it. If it is a wart, then it can spread to other areas or you pass it to anyone you have intercourse with. consult a dermatologist as soon as possible. They will help you further after diagnosing the condition
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.