Maladaptive daydreaming
I have been daydreaming from last 8 years but now it has become an addiction and i have just realized that it has hampered my real life and performance.I usually listen to music for long hours and daydream. After doing some research I found that it's called Maladaptive daydreaming. Need some help to cure it.

Dr. Divya Shree K.R
Psychiatrist 15 yrs exp Bangalore
Hello, Uncontrolled day dreaming which hampers day to day activities can sometimes be part of pure obsessions you need a detailed evaluation for diagnosis please consult a psychiatrist to help you with this.