Lymph nodes

Lymph nodes I have around 3 lymph node under jaw and 1 node on left side of neck on the back side. I have been noticing it for a month. They dont pain, they can be noticed if I stretch my neck upwards or to the right. I feel like vomiting and uneasy. Whom should I consult to get the right diagonisis? I visited a dentist as i had pain inside mouth he said I had pericornitis..Ikeep thinking about it and worry a lot that it might be a cancer. I was under a treatment for gastroentritis.

Hello there....., there are various causes for cervical lymph node enlargement.... cervical lymphadenopathy (disease of the lymph nodes) presents with lymph node enlargement that is restricted to the cervical neck area... ..abnormal lymph node enlargement are result from infection or an immune response, cancer and less commonly due to infiltration of macrophages filled with metabolite deposit..... If the lymph node enlargement is unexplained, then a period of observation for 3 to 4 weeks, with the addition of empirical antibiotics is mandatory....
Dr. R. Kamalakannan
GastroIntestinal Surgeon 18 yrs exp Chennai
I am a surgical gastro enterologist and HPB SURGEON. its better to consult with a head and neck surgeon.