Lump in the underarm
Hello Doctor. I have a huge lump in my left underarm. I seems to be increasing in size. Sometimes it is painless and some times it pains. Please suggest how to remove this lump.

Get the ultrasound

As per the figure, the lump seems to be a lipoma (abnormal fatty tissue deposition), though physical examination is important for better assessment. The treatment for its removal is surgical excision only. It doesn't reduce with medicine.
Consult a General Surgeon for better management.
It is likely  either lipoma or accessory breast Needs ultrasound Plan surgery after that
1st do USG both breast & axilla. Based on report plan for surgery or not