Lumbar spine pain

I have done my l5-s1 surgery (tlif) a year ago. And i am not relieved in pain.i cant walk more than 15 minutes and i am not able to bend more than 10°. The pain radiates towards my left leg. So please tell me how to get rid out of this. Below is my post operative MRI report...

Doctor Answers (1) on Lumbar spine pain

Dr. Chandan Mohanty Mumbai | Neurosurgeon
Hello, Sorry to hear this. It's clear that you have had no relief from your symptoms following surgery.l had a look at your MRI report. Unfortunately, the MRI is a plain MRI without contrast.Contrast shows scaring around the nerve which might be one cause of your symptoms. The other possible cause of your symptoms may be non-healing of the L5S1 segment causing excessive motion (pseudarthrosis).This problem is best detected with a CT scan of your lumbar spine. Once the exact cause of your pain is determined then correct treatment can be started. Wishing you a speedy recovery.