Slip disc L4-5 & L5-S1
I am diagnosed slip disk problem L4-5 &L5-S1. Doctors asking for surgery. Currently taking medicines as Razo 20,pregabid75,decort 6, D3 once. In parallel .I am getting better over a week. My numbness is less . I do not want to go with surgery.

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there I understand your concern and anxiety... Just by vague symptoms its hard to guide you... I would suggest you to give complete details along with MRI scan reports then we might be able to give valuable opinion... Otherwise consult nearest neurosurgeon or spine surgeon for second opinion they will do the needful.