Lower body fat reduction
I have A-type body figure and all the fat gets stored in my hips and thighs alone because of which i'll have to check on my dressing.What should be my diet so that I can reduce it in a month as my marriage is in next 2 months

Dr. Venkat Raghav
Hello, have more of fruits and vegetables, drink lot of water , avoid junk ,oily food items ,have food like chapatis, avoid curd ,ghee, ice creams , Exercise daily in morning , sleep well ,avoid worries. For ladies aerobic exercises and yoga works better , in medical terms BMI more than 30 is called obesity , shedding weight to become zero size may harm health.Skipping ,swimming ,cycling burns stored fat .

Lower inflammation in the body